ChaCha&Buddhasworld

Saturday, November 11, 2006

My 2 angels

For the first time ever Izaak asked me if he could sleep in Charlottes room with her. I told him that she will cry through the night and wake him up etc etc but he was adament that he wanted to share with her so I pulled the matress of his bed and made it up on the floor next to her cot thinking that was where he wanted it and proceeded to put them into bed - one in the cot and one on the floor.

Charlotte finished her bottle and I could hear her giggling away so I went in to check on them and they were playing hide and seek under the blankets. Izaak wanted Charlie to sleep on his matress with him so I let them thinking that they would never fall asleep.

I was wrong.... My two little angels....


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home